Sunday, January 27, 2008

Good night New Hampshire.

So I have to laugh when i think back to my interview with Tom for Via. I said the thing i would most hate is speaking in front of people and here i am a year and a half later, giving announcements at youth conferences and churches. HA! God sure has a sense of humor. And it gets easier as I go. I absolutely love it too... i get my expenses paid to go meet a bunch of people, and hang out for a few weekends when all I have to do is give a little announcement. Its been fun. But definitely stretching, in the best way. You fall down to pick yourself up, you get humiliated to stay human. You realize that its all Him so it takes a the pressure off (ok not all but a load)

And He knows me. I get to meet new people at conferences, I get to be involved in bringing Via and involved in Youth, I get to go to Palestine for free. Its exciting and new and fun. I was so afraid of getting stuck and bored in Maryland, and here He is probably chuckling as I realize I'm not stuck and won't be. I am finding the beauty in the mistakes, discovering new friends, feeling alive! ITs a bit busy now but in a good sense. I get to network my MOST favorite thing to do! I get to meet weird and interesting people (my favorite!) Praise God. He is tooo good to me! I feel like a love struck girl in the first few months of a new love, "HE LOVES ME!" she smiles and sighs.

No comments: