Thursday, July 3, 2008

the grass is green!

Wow summer is flying by so fast. And with it brings a whole phase of unexpected gifts: a boyfriend and a new car! Its crazy to look back to last year and think that I was about to celebrate Becki's birthday in London, finishing up Via, planning to go to Royal Holloway, and enjoying my time with the Turrigianos. Ha Ha. How God had different plans for me, and now I look back and think it was hard to make the decisions I did at the time, but I'm glad that I did. I couldn't see the forest through the trees yet. Isn't that how it always is... and its not just the having a boyfriend and a car... its everything that has fallen into my life these last several months and its been different than I expected, but wonderful. Life's an adventure... its the only way I want it. I'm just so blessed that God knows that about me!

1 comment:

ange said...

ooo lots to be thankful for hey case. am so pleased for you hun. what acontrast, to thin of where you were at a year ago, how things change hey? can't really say where i am now could have eben prediced a year ago, about to brave living up north etc! but god always has a purpose for his unexpected ways. loads of love to you across the ocean. x